For sale is a very clean, well maintained Cal 20. Hula II has spent most of its life out of the water on land. I purchased Hula 4 years ago and she has been in the water since. Some of the work that has been done:
- Bottom painted summer of 2015.
- New heavier duty outboard bracket 2015
- New running rigging 2013
- New toilet system with whale pump 2013
- Depthsounder installed 2013
- Tiller replaced 2014
- New, stronger mast 2014 (Long story...)
- All controls run to cockpit 2013
Has a great set of sails, 2 main sails 80-90%, Genoa 85%, Spinnaker, Storm jib 80%, Jib 80%.
Has a Honda 4-stroke 5hp outboard. Was purchased with less than 10 hours, has been very well maintained since. Has never let me down.
Hula is a blast to sail, very responsive and loves to surf. A great boat to learn on and for trips to desolation. She has been from Victoria to Port McNeill and lots of places in between.
Has moorage paid at the Powell River marina till 2017.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|