Canadian Scottish Regiment Now Hiring
The Canadian Scottish Regiment is now hiring for positions in Victoria, Nanaimo and Courtenay/Comox
* Part time work September - June and optional full time work available over the summer.
* Competitive pay, paid training opportunities and grants of up to $2000/year towards your education.
* Exciting and rewarding work as an infantry soldier within the Canadian Armed Forces.
* A physically active and challenging job that provides excellent work and life experience.
What we are looking for:
* Canadian Citizens
* Be at least 17 years old
* Have completed at least Grade 10
Infantry Soldiers are the Army's primary combat fighters and are responsible for closing with and engaging the enemy. They are the core members of the Combat Arms team, which includes Artillery and Armoured Soldiers.
Infantry Soldiers are capable of operating anywhere in the world in any environment - Arctic tundra, mountains, jungle or desert - and in any combination of arms, including airmobile and amphibious operations. The primary duties of an Infantry Soldiers are to:
* Expertly operate and maintain a wide range of weapons, including rifle, hand-grenades, light, medium and heavy machine-guns, and anti-tank weapons
* Use sophisticated equipment for field communications, navigation and night-vision surveillance
* Inspect and maintain weapon systems, vehicles, survival gear and personal defensive equipment
* Participate in airborne operations
* Operate with support elements such as fighter aircraft, tactical and artillery
* Engage in unarmed combat
* Employ camouflage and concealment, patrol, assault, defence, and escape-and-evasion tactics.
* Specialty training
For more information visit the following link:
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||September 15, 2017|
|Expiry||October 15, 2017|