* BCCSA Traffic Control Certification
* CSA Approved Steel-Toed Boots
* Cell Phone
* Driver's License - 'N' is Acceptable
* Personal Vehicle
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
* A commitment to safety at all times
* The ability to understand and apply safe job procedures, safe work practices, and policies
* The ability to work on-call
* The ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
* The ability to handle stressful situations
* The ability to listen and communicate specific instructions clearly, firmly, and courteously
* A preference for working outdoors
* First Aid Level 1, 2 and 3 an asset
* Competitive wages
* Flexibility in scheduling
* Supportive work environment
* Overtime and Doubletime
We are proud to be a COR Certified employer and a unionized traffic control company. We have many perks available to employees including extended health and dental, referral bonuses, yearly personal protective equipment, boot allowance, opportunity for travel, live out expenses, company vehicles and fuel cards to name a few.
Island Traffic Group has a large fleet of fully equipped lane closure vehicles. We provide a full range of services to cities and municipalities, utility companies, and the construction and road building industry all over Vancouver Island.
Are you someone who likes working outside, meeting new people, and a dynamic work environment? We are currently looking to add qualified TCP's to our team.
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you please email your resume, availability, and an outline of how you meet the above requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|