Are you between the ages of 17-29 and looking for a new career?
TechWORKS for Young Adults is a FREE government funded program geared towards job skills development and digital workplace upskilling, to prepare young adults *aged 17-29* for employment.
Connect ANYWHERE, with our online based learning platform that utilizes video conferencing software. If you have a computer and webcam, you have the tools needed to join.
TechWORKS includes lessons in:
* Employment Readiness
* Interview Skills & Resume Building
* Website development
* Microsoft Office Suite
* Social Media Marketing & Online Presence
* Additional Training Tailored to YOU
Our goal is to introduce you to new tech skills, as well as leverage your existing ones to make you an adaptable and attractive candidate to employers.
You will have access to a team of Career Coaches, Job Developers, and Business Experts via chat, video conferencing and phone.
TechWORKS is 6 weeks of online classroom followed by 12 weeks of supported work experience.
* Job supports available such as wage subsidy, transportation, disability support, short-term training (i.e. first aid, FoodSafe), work gear etc. available
* Paid allowance for attendance
* Online classroom, access anywhere
* Continuous support for up to 1 year
Interested in finding employment while gaining valuable skills? Please contact us today to join our spring session!
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|